Prices & Onboarding
A premium service for less than £4.50 per hr.
Doggy Playschool School offers two Membership Schemes.
Click here for more information
- Our yearly membership of £60 is payable up front; giving you access to discounted services and products
- We only employ highly experienced and qualified staff to take care of your dogs.
- Your dogs are never unattended.
- We pride ourselves in our flexibility to our members.
There is a discount for an additional dog from the same household of 50%. For combinations or multiple dogs please get in touch.
No. of regular days per week
£35 Full day (excluding VAT)
- 1 session per week
£34 Full day (excluding VAT)
- 2 sessions per week
£33 Full Day (excluding VAT)
- 3 sessions per week
£32 Full Day (excluding VAT)
- 4 sessions per week
£31 Full Day (excluding VAT)
- 5 sessions per week
Family overnight boarding
- (per week day night)
- (weekend day & night)
Billed in addition to the Playschool service for week day booking.
All off site family overnight boarding bookings, are billed in complete calendar days and in advance.
By using our services you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Our Doggy Playschool is open from Monday – Friday
Opening Times : 08:30 until 16:30
We do not open on Bank Holidays
We close over Christmas Period this year from 3:30pm 23rd Dec to the 2nd January 2025
Onboarding your dog
All dogs must pass an interview before being accepted into Mocha and Maisy Playschool
The Interview will take place on site, outside of playschool times.
- This gives the play leader an opportunity to assess your dog and check for any behavioural or health issues
- This gives you, the owner, an opportunity to come and visit the site and go over your dogs daily routine plan
- It also allows your dog to meet play leaders and the staff dogs, so the environment isn’t totally bewildering to them, when they start.
- We will also discuss your dogs diet; if they need snacks in the day and what treats to avoid
CALL & BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
We will require your dog to come with
- A collar with name and number attached
- A rain coat to be supplied for rainy days
- Puppies will require a named lunch box for their midday snack
This welcome pack and registration form needs to be filled in for the interview process, please bring it or email the completed form to [email protected]. Once we have accepted your dog into the Playschool the 4 session trial evaluation period begins.